Tuesday, May 06, 2008

LST...

Before I knew you,
I spent alot of time
meeting others,
I had my ups and downs,
and I learned,
With each person I met
each had different personalities,
but something was missing...

When I met you,
I wasn't planning on falling.
I wasn't planning on feeling
so attracted to someone,
but you awakened feelings
inside of me
that I'd forgotten existed.
You made me feel like a kid again...

I smile to myself
when I think of you,
and I carry a silly grin
everytime I hear your voice...

You have touched my heart
You have touched my soul
In you...
I found friendship
and I’ve found happiness…
In you
When we’re together
Or miles and miles apart
You’re with me always...

Labels:

Smoking @ 9:53 PM

Puffs Taken

  • Leave a comment
  • Return to main page

  • Profile

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Bong360
    Singapore

    View my complete profile



    Previous Posts

    Somewhere only we know...
    Il Mare
    Maybe it's time...
    Truth be told?
    Broken by Lifehouse
    Adulthood or?
    The Right Combination - Seiko Matsuda & Donnie Wah...
    Dreams
    Forgive & Forget
    Back In The Land Of Emptiness



    Archives

    December 2005
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com