Friday, April 11, 2008

Maybe it's time...

Been having really shitty times the past 2 weeks in the office. Coupled with the office bureaucracy and office politics, it just makes the stay in office unbearable. I seen first hand where management ppl back stab each other the moment the other person turns around.

How do I explain it? I guess the best example I can give is... When your colleagues start to tell you, "why not we mass resign?" So right there and then, I knew... I was not the only one feeling choked, there are at least 5 others. The noose the people up there have on us keeps getting tighter and tighter, we have no free reigns, no free play. In a job like ours, it's strangling. We can't get things done, we can't get things moving.

I realised I get easily frustrated at work now... My colleagues are starting to tell me I wear a frown to work every single day. I snap at the slightest mistake, I bark at the slightest error. What is happening to me?

Maybe it's time to move on, greener pastures as they say... but I'll be doing a great dis-service to my boss if I do that. I guess... I'll stay and finish this current project, thus honouring my word.. Mens Honour. I seriously don't know how long I can hold out. Well, if a better offer comes along... We'll see... Until then...

Labels:

Smoking @ 5:00 PM

Puffs Taken

  • Leave a comment
  • Return to main page

  • Profile

    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Bong360
    Singapore

    View my complete profile



    Previous Posts

    Truth be told?
    Broken by Lifehouse
    Adulthood or?
    The Right Combination - Seiko Matsuda & Donnie Wah...
    Dreams
    Forgive & Forget
    Back In The Land Of Emptiness
    Batting in the Right League?
    Sometimes, It's Funny...
    Being Labelled...



    Archives

    December 2005
    November 2007
    December 2007
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008



    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com